Hello everyone! I hope you are all well! This page serves to let you know how Olive French Boutique is doing all we can to keep you safe & healthy at this time.
1. THE OBVIOUS: We are an online boutique! This means zero other humans (Besides Britt, the owner) come into regular contact with your items.
2. I keep all of my stock at one location in Connecticut. I am a small SOLO owned business. I am the only one in and out of my "showroom" which is a room dedicated solely to Olive French. Olive French DOES NOT DROP SHIP- meaning when you get a package- it comes from one safe location, not different warehouses throughout the states.
3. I (Britt -the owner) have been practicing safe social distancing.
4. Some officials recommend leaving any & all deliveries in a separate location (for example, the garage) for 2-3 days before opening/ handling.
5. Be smart, wash your hands regularly & don't touch your face. You can also opt to open packages with gloves, and throw out the container.
In this crazy world we're living in right now, we THANK all of our healthcare workers. We are doing our part to donate what we can & most importantly STAY HOME. Please email me with any questions: Olive@olivefrench.com